The North American Free Trade Agreement took effect 25 years ago this week, boosting trade across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. But it also helped fuel the modern drug trade.
More in CULTURE
- Woman to receive $400Gs in lawsuit settlement for hot wax dropped in her eye
- The 10 Best Baby Books Every Mom Needs on Her Registry
- DefinedCrowd offers mobile apps to empower its AI-annotating masses
- Goon announce debut album, Heaven Is Humming, share “Northern Saturn” and “Snoqualmie”: Stream
- Misl Crisis X Swifty Blue – Trappin (Official Music Video)