The Native American tribe Tohono o’odham in Arizona has a significant stake in the ongoing conflict in Congress about whether to fund President Trump’s $5.7 billion border wall. The tribe’s reservation, about the size of Connecticut, spans both countries, and a border wall would run through their land. NewsHour Weekend Special Correspondent Christopher Livesay reports.
More in CULTURE
- Alphabet’s Wing gets FAA permission to start delivering by drone
- Armin van Buuren and Garibay Release Pop Dance Hit “Phone Down”
- Kygo and Rita Ora Link Up for “Carry On” from Pokémon: Detective Pikachu
- NAZAAR’s The Legacy EP is a Hard-Hitting Dubstep Dream
- Anna Lunoe and Wuki Get Together for “What You Need”