Gang culture in Chicago has turned the city into America’s murder capital – but only 25% of murders there are actually solved. The violence has now become so extreme people are actively living in trauma. Unreported World meets the rival gangs and the individuals trying to ‘interrupt’ this pattern of violence and killings.
More in CULTURE
- Alphabet’s Wing gets FAA permission to start delivering by drone
- Armin van Buuren and Garibay Release Pop Dance Hit “Phone Down”
- Kygo and Rita Ora Link Up for “Carry On” from Pokémon: Detective Pikachu
- NAZAAR’s The Legacy EP is a Hard-Hitting Dubstep Dream
- Anna Lunoe and Wuki Get Together for “What You Need”