Like many millennials across the country, Luke graduated college owing thousands of dollars in student loan debt – $130,000, to be exact. With no job and no money in the bank, Luke devised a desperate plan: he would smuggle cocaine from Panama to the United States to pay off his student loans.
More in CULTURE
- Dear Grandparents, Please Don't Offer to Watch Your Grandkids If You Don't Mean It
- Vine reboot Byte begins beta testing
- Here’s how to watch Tesla’s self-driving event today
- Elon Musk says Tesla will allow aggressive Autopilot mode with ‘slight chance of a fender bender’
- Here are Elon Musk’s wildest predictions about Tesla’s self-driving cars